Completed 6 years ago (06/23/11 22:25:54)
Primary effort: Support for Big images.
See Requirement #1950 for the list of tickets
- # 3415 Import images from insight
- Import files and directories
- Thumbnailing imported single images (in import display)
- Submission of import failure to the QA system.
- Make Datasets during Folder import.
- Import queue should have column to show if 'Archive Original File' is set for each image.
- Configure 'Archive Original File' so that users don't get the option to turn it off in the UI.
- Tagging on import.
- #73 multiple-DB support: primarily in the dev_4_1_custom branch, but partially in the dev_4_2 and develop branches, a server refactoring has been put in place to allow using OMERO against databases other than PostgreSQL. This is infrastructure work, and does not include support for any specific database.
- Support for viewing ROIs (no editing)
- UI improvements
In this section, you can find links to videos/screenshots showing our progress
End of sprint 2011-02-24 (6)
- Big Image in Web viewer Snapz Pro XScreenSnapz003.jpg:ticket:4001
- Metadata display in Web meta1-22nd-Feb.png:ticket:4458, meta2-22nd-Feb.png:ticket:4458, meta3-22nd-Feb.png:ticket:4458
- Bulk annotations or how to convert a cvs file into OmeroTables bulkAnnotations.mov.zip:ticket:4272
- Bird eye view, lens using processing (test rendering of a region of a plane) processing.mov.zip:ticket:2933
- JPeg2000 work, and more processing Drag&DropTestViewer.mov.zip:ticket:4432
- Tidy of OME-XML site finished. All links checked and version headers added ome-xml-headers.png:ticket:2297
End of sprint 2011-03-10 (7)
- New workflow for testing CLI plugins
- New JPEG 2000 functionality test cases TestNGResults.png:ticket:4509
- Updated Combine_Images.py http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/movies/omero-4-3/demo/Combine_Images.mov
- import functionality in insight see #3415, v1 insightImport_v1.mov.zip:ticket:3415, v2 (following users' comments) insightImport_v2.mov.zip:ticket:3415
- Changes to the web UI client, it now has rating functionality Picture 5.png:ticket:4598 , consistency ordering of acquisition panels Picture 13.png:ticket:4605, full annotation display in the Web Web-Client-General-Panel.png:ticket:4632.
- The first phase of work for the creating of a generic layout framework in the data manager. The aim is to provide a consistent, predictable visual environment that can help orient people across the OMERO clients. Data Manager Layout v2.png:ticket:4357
- Most of BfPixelBuffer implemented with tests across several file formats. BfPixelBufferTest.png:ticket:4508
End of sprint 2011-03-24 (8)
- Completion of JPEG 2000 sub-resolution support JPEG2000SubResolutionSupport.png:ticket:4714
- New script for batch export of rendered images, see Picture 12.png:ticket:4716
- Hide unset fields in web image metadata, see Picture 14.png:ticket:4612
- Prototype SPIM data viewer, see spim-webtest.png:ticket:3681
End of sprint 2011-05-05 (11)
- #2933, #4731 Big images support and resolution server side see bigImagesInsight.mov:ticket:2933
- #3415, latest version of insight import insightImport_v3.mov:ticket:3415
- FLIM Display FLIMDialog.tiff:ticket:4258
- #4602 WEB UI improvement, new hierarchy layout jstree.jpg:ticket:4602