Task #10745 (closed)
BUG: Split view figure layout
|Reported by:||pwalczysko||Owned by:||web-team@…|
On Howe, login as user-4, group read-only, dataset test, there are 10 images inside.
- Select first 5 images (01 - 05).
- Run Split view figure script (from the menu above the right-hand panel)
- The script is pre-populated with the selected images
- The result of the script is previewed in the script window as well
- This preview setup shows the images layout in the expected manner (01 on the top, 05 at the bottom - see screenshot "Preview")
- Run the script
- Go to the resulting attachment
- Download the attachment and view it (opens automatically for me at download)
- The resulting .jpg's layout is different from the preview - the order of images is garbled - see screenshot "resulting.jpg"