Task #11165 (new)
RFE: Plot profile script
|Reported by:||rkferguson||Owned by:||jburel|
Feedback from Basel:
Plot profile script
- channels section works as the selection of which channels to process
- seems very confusing as user wanted to label the channel name for the output given
- arises because they are text boxes and not to toggle on the channels which is the correct role of the text boxes.
- J-M: This would require modification of the script.
- Do they want to change the name of the channels at the same time (I will avoid that)
- Do they know that they can now modify the name of the channels? (yes - see below)
- the channel text fields are limited to numbers only
- in previous example user had a channel name of GFP and additionally with the edit channel function the numerical values can now be easily changed to text labels
- could the script account for this change?
- J-M: Getting the label (e.g. DAPI) Should be possible and make more sense