Task #11271 (closed)
Evaluate integration/unit testing frameworks
|Reported by:||bpindelski||Owned by:|
Currently integration and unit tests use two frameworks: jUnit and TestNG.
- Compare the which framework is used more often and see if the codebase could be move to just using one,
- Evaluate if Cucumber, FitNesse? or CodePro? could in any way provide a valuable alternative to vanilla jUnit/TestNG tests,
- If staying with jUnit or TestNG, update the JAR (and fix any tests that could have broken),
- Check if moving to JDK6 or JDK7 would have any impact on structuring tests.
Change History (10)
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by bpindelski
- Sprint changed from Testing and Docs (1) to Testing and Docs (2)
comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by jamoore
- Cc java@… added
- Milestone changed from Testing and Docs to Testing2
- Sprint Testing and Docs (2) deleted