Task #11331 (closed)
Automated assistance for standup agenda preparation
|Reported by:||mtbcarroll||Owned by:||mtbcarroll|
|Keywords:||standup, github, scc||Cc:||bpindelski, sbesson, jburel, jamoore, cxallan, spli|
Description (last modified by mtbcarroll)
A fair chunk of what I do in standup preparation is quite automatable. A helper script should make my life easier by,
- Getting the list of failing jobs from Jenkins.
- Getting the list of feedback from QA2, having status "new" and no existing Trac tickets. Might be nice to sort them by submitting IP, then e-mail address. Would be nice to list them differently if they include an error or uploaded files: "File(s)", "Error", or "Comment" if neither, that kind of thing.
- Unrebased PRs need to be listed, but considering them rebased even if the open rebase PR isn't yet merged. Need to be able to locally mark PRs for not listing again, as most of us can't push to refs/notes/see_also/; that could also generate a file for sending to people who can (maybe shared gdoc).
- Checking the pulls dashboard for ome and openmicroscopy on GitHub, list the open PRs that are neither on hold nor excluded, but omit those that scc merge conflicts out. Need to be able to locally mark PRs for not listing again until they have changed. PRs have a "last modified" but this has to take account of further commits / force-pushes and change of label on corresponding issue. Would be nice to also be able to locally mark unchanged PRs for re-listing after a certain date.
- Pushing the list of above items for the standup agenda to a separate small gdoc from which I can copy and paste.
Change History (11)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by mtbcarroll
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Summary changed from Make standup agenda preparation easier using GitHub API to Automated assistance for standup agenda preparation