Task #11447 (new)
Rework generated nginx config
|Reported by:||jamoore||Owned by:|
The config file produced by bin/omero web config nginx will never be able to work perfectly for everyone but one or more of several smallish changes may make it more usable:
- add documentation to various sections to explain what needs to be changed
- print a warning to say "please edit this file"
- add a --stanza option (possibly the default) to only print out a section which should be copied into an existing file
- add an option to create a file for placing in nginx.d
- add an option (--ssl, etc) to explicitly take ssl parameters.