Task #12574 (closed)
BUG: Rendering settings channel toggle
|Reported by:||pwalczysko||Owned by:||jburel|
Noticed by @mporter.
In Insight, all the actions in Full Viewer.
- Open an image with at least 2 channels in Full Viewer.
- Expand the Rendering settings pane in Full Viewer.
- Switch off a channel in Full Viewer on the left of the image (Do NOT save)
- Click onto the thumbnail in the Rendering settings pane
- The rendering settings in the full viewer change as expected (the channel is back on)
- But the button of the channel is still toggled off
Putting as major just because it is an external report.