Task #12840 (closed)
BUG: Delete key in Share
|Reported by:||pwalczysko||Owned by:||wmoore|
Delete key does not delete
Used Firefox, Mac OS X 10.8
- Create a Share as any user.
- Stay logged in as the creator of the Share (and owner of the shared images).
- Go to the Share, select an image and hit Delete Key on your keyboard.
- The image will disappear from the central pane and from the left-hand tree.
- click Refresh in the left-hand tree
- the image is now listed in the tree, but the thumbnail in the central pane is still missing
- refresh the whole browser
- the "Deleted" image is back in the Share
Recommend : Either pop up a warning dialog and then remove the image from the Share or disable any action on hitting Delete key in Shares.