Task #13050 (closed)
BUG: Central pane update Share
|Reported by:||pwalczysko||Owned by:||wmoore|
Description (last modified by pwalczysko)
The central pane is out of synch with the tree in Public tab after you remove an image from a Share.
- Create a Share with 5 images.
- Still as the owner of the Share, find the Share in Public tab
- Select one of the images in the tree, either image 2 or 3 in the order of counting from top to bottom
- Using the scissors icon in the top left corner, remove this image from the Share
- Observe that after you have done this, there are just 4 images in the tree left as expected, and the one above the image you have just deleted is Selected
- Observe in the central pane, that the selection of the image matches, BUT the image you Removed is still on display
- The image goes off display and all gets in sync after you refresh the Share or otherwise reload the Share (going away and back for example)