Task #13298 (new)
Bug: wrong plate images shortly after import
|Reported by:||mtbcarroll||Owned by:||jamoore|
Description (last modified by mtbcarroll)
- Unpack the attached archive and use CLI import with --auto-close to import the whole plate-diagonals/ folder.
- Wait until a graphical client shows all four plates in the tree (refresh occasionally).
- Look at the plates in order, from smallest to largest (with Insight, I restart it before the largest because the size challenges it).
- See that the largest has all identical wells (see attached plate-early screenshot).
- Close the client and wait for many hours.
- Take another look at the largest plate.
- See that the largest now has an alternating pattern in the wells (see attached plate-later screenshot: compare with the earlier, it's the same plate and well).
This "later" view is the true one; the earlier was a lie.
Warning: The graphical client may be Insight or Web but at least on our CI if one tries to use Web for looking at the misleading plate then Will gets sent impolitely many e-mails by something.