Requirement #2094 (new)
|Reported by:||jamoore||Owned by:|
|Total Story Points:||n.a.||Roif:||n.a.|
|Mandatory Story Points:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by jmoore)
Previous releases introduced searching, but various corners were cut and bugs found. Some time needs to be invested to stabilize things.
While attempting to scale search up to handle HCS data in the JCB DataViewer, several issues were run into.
- The current search API needs better query/limit support
- The security settings need to be more deeply integrated into the search index
- An separate-analyzer needs to be made available per bridge per field
- Image counts and similar are quite useful in the index.
- Updates on delete are limited if at all supported.
- Permissions are not stored in the index (See #2541 for discussion)