User Story #3988 (closed)
|Reported by:||wmoore||Owned by:|
|Cc:||cneves, atarkowska||Story Points:||n.a.|
|Total Remaining Time:||0.0d||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by wmoore)
Need to investigate support for drawing, picking, manipulating, saving ROIs in a webclient.
Current options are:
- Processing.js http://processingjs.org/reference/articles/jsQuickStart
- jQuery drawing library. Ola tried this out already r4456 http://odyniec.net/projects/imgareaselect/
- Raphael http://raphaeljs.com/index.html
- http://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/ Very full-featured but tricky to integrate?
- http://docs.dojocampus.org/dojox/gfx Can't see how to get started
Change History (14)
comment:12 Changed 8 years ago by jmoore
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed