Task #4175 (closed)
Add option to bfconvert for saving autoscaled images
|Reported by:||mlinkert||Owned by:||mlinkert|
Description (last modified by mlinkert)
Right now, bfconvert always saves images using the same bit depth as the original image. In some cases, though, it would be useful to save an autoscaled version - for instance, if the original file has 16 bits per pixel and we want to generate a JPEG preview image.
This would be similar to the '-autoscale -fast' options in showinf.
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by mlinkert
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Unscheduled to OMERO-Beta4.3.1
- Remaining Time set to 0.5
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by Melissa Linkert <melissa@…>
- Remaining Time changed from 0.5 to 0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed