Task #4181 (closed)
Allow ImageReader to call isThisType(..., false)
|Reported by:||mlinkert||Owned by:||mlinkert|
Description (last modified by mlinkert)
There are three pieces to this ticket:
1) Add a setter to ImageReader? that toggles whether or not file system access can be used in calls to isThisType(...).
2) Clarify the Javadoc for isThisType(String, boolean) to indicate that passing in 'false' for the boolean parameter means that no file system operations will occur, which can cause type detection problems.
3) Update any misbehaving readers to respect isThisType's boolean parameter.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by mlinkert
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed