Task #4376 (closed)
Python scripts to use blitz gateway
|Reported by:||wmoore||Owned by:||wmoore|
Description (last modified by wmoore)
If we can use the blitz gateway in the scripting service, then all Python API users can start in the same place - docs, API learning etc and this functionality is available to Script writers.
Need to be able to create a blitz wrapper from the 'client' object provided by the scripting service #4237.
Once this is done, we can start converting some of the scripts over to blitz gateway.
- Examples (edit description etc)
- Util scripts
- At least some figure-scripts. For ones we don't have time for, maybe add comment to script in case anyone tries to copy!
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by wmoore
- Summary changed from Scripting service to use blitz gateway to Python scripts to use blitz gateway
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by wmoore
- Remaining Time changed from 1 to 0
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by wmoore
- Description modified (diff)
- Remaining Time changed from 0 to 2
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened