Task #4391 (closed)
|Reported by:||wmoore||Owned by:||jburel|
|Keywords:||dbmodelcompare||Cc:||ajpatterson, wmoore, jburel, jamoore|
Description (last modified by jburel)
Insight uses the 'transformation' attribute of Shape for various strings to describe:
- "rotate(degrees, cx, cy)"
- "translte(x, y)"
- "matrix(a, b, c, d, e, f)"
The model current states that translation is a string "a, b, c, d, e, f" which represents the 3 by 3 matrix.
-- -- | a, c, e | | b, d, f | | 0, 0, 1 | -- --
Consider relaxing the model to allow Insight's behavior?
Relaxing the model might not be a good idea.
We should adjust how we save the transformation and create methods to change the affine transformation.
- Model: No Change
- DB and clients: Impact is too important so no changes and the object will be updated when the new model (3D) is put in place.
Change History (16)
comment:10 Changed 10 years ago by jburel
- Component changed from Model to General
- Sprint set to 2012-03-13 (10)