Task #4466 (closed)
Bug: Feedback #3232
|Reported by:||cxallan||Owned by:||atarkowska|
When viewing plates with multiple fields:
- Default view of plate is field 1. Click on thumbnail for well (for example, of well A1) get Preview of A1, Field 1.
- Select Field 2 in middle pane. Thumbnails appear to update correctly (but this should be checked, as it is hard to tell). Click on thumbnail for (for example well A1), get Preview of A1, Field 1, not Field 2. Image is Field 1, and metadata says field 1. Click on eye, then full Viewer opens with view of Field 1, nor Field 2.
This happens regardless of data type.
Change History (10)
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by atarkowska
- Cc atarkowska removed
- Owner changed from cxallan to atarkowska
comment:9 Changed 9 years ago by atarkowska
- Remaining Time changed from 0.1 to 0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed