Task #4681 (closed)
remove getObject() redundant methods from blitz gateway
|Reported by:||wmoore||Owned by:||wmoore|
Description (last modified by wmoore)
Once the various generic methods have been implemented, we can start to remove blitz methods who's functionality is supported by generic methods, change code that uses removed methods and document any 4.2 methods that are gone.
If method is used extensively in web client, may need to preserve the method in the webclient_gateway.
For each method removed, provide tutorials on how to use generic methods to achieve this functionality. Wiki page started here http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/wiki/Api/BlitzGateway
Change History (56)
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by wmoore
- Cc cneves-x atarkowska added
- Description modified (diff)
- Sprint set to 2011-04-07 (9)
- Summary changed from remove un-needed blitz methods to remove getObject() redundant methods from blitz gateway
comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by wmoore
- Remaining Time changed from 1 to 0
- Status changed from accepted to closed