Task #5633 (closed)
Simple Silo implementation
|Reported by:||jamoore||Owned by:||jamoore|
- A single OriginalFile (possibly with the mimetype "OMERO.silo") will be the root of tree of OriginalFile. This file will store all configuration and ACL information about the silo itself.
- Other OriginalFile instances with the mimetype "OMERO.tables" will be attached to the silo as StructuredAnnotations.
- There will be one such OriginalFile per data type (schema) in the imported data.
- There will also be at least one extra audit OriginalFile attached, which will be written to and read from only by the silo itself (it will permanently hold the lock on the file)
This is intended as a first approximation and does not provide all the security requirements specified under #4652.
Change History (4)
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by jburel
- Milestone changed from OMERO-Beta4.3 to OMERO-Beta4.3.1
- Sprint changed from 2011-06-16 (14) to 2011-06-30 (1)