User Story #5650 (closed)
RFE: Admin should be able to change to any group.
|Reported by:||jamoore||Owned by:||jburel|
|Cc:||ux@…, jburel, web-team@…||Story Points:||n.a.|
|Total Remaining Time:||n.a.||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
In order to go into another group to delete data, root especially, but probably any admin, should be able to change to any group.
This is probably a much bigger issue, and even counter to other decisions we've made, but it seems like no admin is going to want to have to go put themselves into every group in order to administrate them.
One alternative would be for the server to enforce that admins are owners of every group.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jmoore
- Cc eehill added
- Milestone changed from Unscheduled to OMERO-Beta4.4
- Priority changed from minor to major
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jmoore
- Cc web-team@… added
- Owner changed from atarkowska to cxallan
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by jburel
- Component changed from Web to Client
- Owner cxallan deleted
- Type changed from Task to User Story
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by jburel
- Cc ux@… added; saloynton eehill removed
- Milestone changed from OMERO-Beta4.4 to Future
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by jburel
- Component changed from Client to Insight
- Milestone changed from Future to OMERO-Beta4.4.x
- Owner set to jburel