Task #5813 (closed)
Opened 12 years ago
Closed 12 years ago
BUG: getDataByPeriod doe snot return other users data
|Reported by:||atarkowska||Owned by:||atarkowska|
test will be provided
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 12 years ago by atarkowska
- Cc wmoore added
- Component changed from General to Services
- Priority changed from minor to critical
comment:2 Changed 12 years ago by atarkowska
- Priority changed from critical to major
comment:3 Changed 12 years ago by Will Moore <will@…>
comment:4 Changed 12 years ago by jmoore <josh@…>
(In [d2736656609e29d0363f698635355011d22098c1/ome.git] on branch develop) Refactor itimeline.py test to use library.py; now fails. (See #5813)
comment:5 Changed 12 years ago by jmoore
* Parameters: * ---------- * All methods take a omero::sys::Parameters object and will apply the filter * object for paging through the data in order to prevent loading too * many objects. If the parameters argument is null or no paging is activated, * then the default will be: OFFSET=0, LIMIT=50. Filter.ownerId and * Filter.groupId will also be AND'ed to the query if either value is present. * If both are null, then the current user id will be used. To retrieve for * all users, use ownerId == rlong(-1) and groupId == null.
The query generated with the Nones for ownerId and groupId in the test is:
up_id=experiment3_.id where ( ( image0_.group_id = ? AND ( 1 = ? OR 1 = ? OR image0_.owner_id = ? ) ) OR image0_.group_id = 1 OR 1 = ? ) and image0_.acquisitionDate>=? and image0_.acquisitionDate<=? and image0_.owner_id=? limit ?
Changing the values to ..., rlong(-1), None) makes the test pass again as expected.
comment:6 Changed 12 years ago by jmoore <josh@…>
(In [973d252150d5a6d606b35ef716455dd332599ed0/ome.git] on branch develop) Fixing test to pass (See #5813)
comment:7 Changed 12 years ago by jmoore
- Cc jmoore added
- Owner changed from jmoore to atarkowska
Passing back to Ola to change the client implementation.
comment:8 Changed 12 years ago by jburel
- Milestone changed from OMERO-Beta4.3 to OMERO-Beta4.3.1
- Sprint changed from 2011-06-16 (14) to 2011-06-30 (1)
Moved from sprint 2011-06-16 (14)
comment:9 Changed 12 years ago by atarkowska
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Works fine. I don't need to adjust parameters
(In [03de3a7835d0073999630fd60956fc6a941a2f28/ome.git] on branch develop) Adding timeline test for collaborative use. See #5813.