Requirement #6201 (new)
Opened 9 years ago
Web Measurement Tool
|Reported by:||wmoore||Owned by:||wmoore|
|Cc:||cxallan, atarkowska, jamoore, jburel||Business Value:||n.a.|
|Total Story Points:||n.a.||Roif:||n.a.|
|Mandatory Story Points:||n.a.|
Web needs measurement tool (eventually!)
Aim (ideally) is to support all existing Insight functionality, including 'planned' features, as well as make it easy to extend, so that we and others can add cool stuff!
Also need to move Insight/web common functionality to server.
- Pixels and intensities etc within a shape
- ROI/shape integrity: add, edit, delete etc.
- Big Image support
- Shapes 'Floating' over Z,T. (Z=null or T=null)
- 3D polyline?
- Single click adds a specified shape - E.g. EM 'boxing' workflow
- Some event occurs after adding shape - E.g. Threshold / otsu / increment Z/T
- Preview ROI as a grid of thumbnails for each shape. cf ROI_Figure
- Graph of shape/point pixel intensities over Z,T etc.
Extension could be done by:
- jQuery plugins
- Create new page, re-use viewport etc