Task #6449 (closed)
HIC: Example CHI Mappings (ANOCHI -> PROCHI)
|Reported by:||szwells||Owned by:||szwells|
Description (last modified by szwells)
To enable proper governance of data and flexibility in auditing we require mappings between the ANOCHI & PROCHI IDs.
- This allows a patient to be given a CHI number relevent to themselves and to find out all projects in which their own data has been used.
- This enables meta-analysis of dataset usage by researchers, e.g. to discover misuse/collusion between groups.
An example of an intial anochihash->prochi mapping schema can be found on the OMERO-HIC VM at the following location:
This schema has the following internal structure:
<project_anonymistation id=""> <map anochihash="" prochi="" /> </project_anonymistation>
Change History (5)
comment:4 Changed 11 years ago by szwells
- Milestone changed from Unscheduled to OMERO-Beta4.3.2
- Remaining Time set to 0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Sprint set to 2011-09-29 (6)
- Status changed from new to closed