Task #6453 (closed)
HIC: Governance Documentation
|Reported by:||szwells||Owned by:||szwells|
Description (last modified by szwells)
Any governance related documentation, from whichever sources, that can be collated and can feed into the understanding of the OMERO/HIC development team wrt this issue.
Information Services Division (ISD) of NHS Scotland
ISD has page linking to data protection & confidentiality guidance http://www.isdscotland.org/Products-and-Services/Data-Protection-and-Confidentiality/ which contains links to the following pertinent documents:
- Managing Patient Identifying Data: Best Practice Guidelines
- Anonymisation: NHSScotland National Data Sets
- Research Using Personal Data, a report on the discussions.
- Secondary Uses of Information in NHSScotland, a review of recent developments of secondary use of data in Scotland.
- ISD's Statistical Disclosure Control Protocol sets out, for ISD staff, guidance on the practice of reducing the risk of disclosure by suppressing, aggregating or modifying data before release.
The Information Comissioner's Office Privacy Risk Assessment Handbook v2.0
- [HTML] http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/pia_handbook_html_v2/index.html
- [PDF] http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/pia_handbook_html_v2/files/PIAhandbookV2.pdf
- SOP: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/hic/data/HICSOP/HICSOPManagementofHICDatasetsv3final.pdf NB. Page 4 of this document basically covers the functionality of the PM system which supports the process of documenting access to HIC datasets.
- HIC External Auditor's Report
- Blueprint: This is on the OMERO/HIC server at the following location:
- /projects/omero-hic/doc/SHIP BLUEPRINT 25072011.pdf
Department of Health
- Caldicott Report:
- Summary of Caldicott recommendations:
- Email exchange with ISD Representative
NB. Where a pathname is given above, instead of a complete URL, this indicates that the document has not been made public & is being held securely on the OMERO/HIC server. Such documents are available to project members who have signed the HIC SOP documents covering this project.