User Story #6462 (closed)
Tree and middle panel synchronization
|Reported by:||cxallan||Owned by:||atarkowska|
|Total Remaining Time:||0.0d||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
If two Datasets have been expanded and one has had Images added or removed (import, delete, script output, etc.) and the user moves back and forth between those Datasets the middle panel is refreshed, showing more thumbnails however the tree is not.
In addition to the visual mismatch, this results in middle panel and tree selection being broken (disconnected selection of elements, selection of wrong elements, etc.).
Change History (14)
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by atarkowska
- Owner atarkowska deleted
- Status changed from accepted to new
comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by atarkowska
- Milestone changed from OMERO-Beta4.3.2 to Unscheduled
- Sprint 2011-09-15 (5) deleted
- Type changed from Task to User Story
comment:12 Changed 8 years ago by jburel
- Summary changed from Bug: Tree and middle panel synchronization to Tree and middle panel synchronization