Task #6849 (closed)
Remove requirement for "omero web syncmedia"
|Reported by:||jamoore||Owned by:||cxallan|
Description (last modified by cxallan)
Whether by adding in an additional build step or even something more complicated, we should attempt to remove the requirement for "bin/omero web syncmedia" if possible. Ideal would be a situation where someone need only start the processes and be done:
bin/omero config nginx > /etc/nginx/nginx.conf bin/omero web start nginx
With the move to the Django 1.3.1 static file handling as part of #7189, syncmedia will also be made redundant and should be deprecated.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jmoore
- Component changed from General to Web
- Owner set to atarkowska
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by cxallan
- Owner changed from atarkowska to cxallan
- Priority changed from minor to blocker
- Remaining Time set to 0.25
- Sprint set to 2011-11-29 (3)
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by cxallan
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from RFE: Remove requirement for "omero web syncmedia" to Remove requirement for "omero web syncmedia"