Task #7065 (new)
BlitzGateway to wrap ALL methods?
|Reported by:||wmoore||Owned by:||wmoore|
Description (last modified by wmoore)
There are still many methods on the underlying objects that are not wrapped by getattr(). E.g. image.getPixels(0), copy...() etc.
These do delegate to the underlying _obj but the result isn't wrapped (and any unloaded objects are not loaded).
- Try to extend getattr() to wrap all objects in the appropriate wrapper?
- How do we choose appropriate wrappers?
- What do we do if object not loaded?
- Remove 'unecessary' methods from underlying objects?
- Leave things as they are. Document "Blitz Gateway API and OMERO API are different"