User Story #7210 (closed)
|Reported by:||jburel||Owned by:|
|Cc:||jamoore, mlinkert, saloynton, dmacdon5@…||Story Points:||n.a.|
|Total Remaining Time:||0.0d||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by jburel)
Knime presention during satellite meeting.
Christian set up account and provide information
Make sure you have set the Java version to 1.6
here are the steps which are necessary to get started with a developer version of KNIP:
- Download KNIME 2.4 from http://www.knime.org/downloads/overview
This includes an eclipse distribution with all the KNIME Plugins installed.
Update the downloaded eclipse version via the eclipse update mechanism.
You could also add more plugins of KNIME via the eclipse update mechanism
- Go on https://svn.uni-konstanz.de/incide/knip/ and checkout org.kniplib and org.knime.knip.base (take care that the names are like that, also locally). You can also checkout more plugins out of the SVN, but for you org.knime.knip.omero might be the most interesting one. There you have write access. Use the username we created these days. It’s firstname.lastname and the pw you set!
- Make a new debug configuration and set your max heap size up to at least 1500m and the max permsize to 192m. here are my vm args -Dosgi.requiredJavaVersion=1.5 -Xms512m -Xmx2500m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
- Just KNIME via the debug configuration. Maybe you need to change the perspective to KNIME in the starting eclipse.
- Have a look at: http://tech.knime.org/developer-guide
- Feel free to ask us anytime on conference.jabber.org channel knip or simply email martin or Christian
Have a look at http://tech.knime.org/community/image-processing for any important news (ok… important news are rare ;)).
Tasks related to KNIME work/integration should be added to that umbrella ticket.