Task #9798 (closed)
BUG: ROI Intensity Values Table popup
|Reported by:||pwalczysko||Owned by:||jburel|
Description (last modified by pwalczysko)
Opened an image with multiple z/t planes.
Created >3 regions, propagated them.
Merged, split, duplicate, delete.
Still plenty of regions to choose from.
Chosen 3 regions.
Went to Measurement Tools, tab Intensity View.
Pressed Intensity Values button.
A popup appeared (see attached screenshot).
I suppose (after long thought) this is there just for the sake of the information - this means the top part of the popup - the white part below it is redundant.
After consultation with Will is clear this is a Bug.
There should be values in the white part of the attached popup window.
Change History (6)
Changed 8 years ago by pwalczysko
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by pwalczysko
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from RFE: ROI Intensity Values Table popup to BUG: ROI Intensity Values Table popup
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jburel
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Remaining Time set to 0.4
- Status changed from new to accepted
Changed 8 years ago by jburel
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by jburel
- Remaining Time changed from 0.4 to 0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed