User Story #9946 (closed)
Integrate WND-CHRM into OMERO
|Reported by:||spli||Owned by:||spli|
|Total Remaining Time:||0.0d||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by spli)
WND-CHRM is currently a standalone application, available as a C++ compiled binary and as a Python module using SWIG bindings.
It should be modified to work with the OMERO Analysis API. Example use cases:
- Find me all H&E images.
- Find me all images of muscle tissue.
- Find me all knee radiographs and group them by a discrete clinical indicator such as Kellgren-Lawrence grade obtained at a 20 year followup (osteoarthritis)
- Find me all knee radiographs and order them by a continuous variable such as age, weight, blood pressure or other clinical biomarker.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by spli
- Cc analysis@… added
- Component changed from General to Services
- Keywords analysis added
- Priority changed from minor to critical